Sunday, December 20, 2009

My arms are

very sore from playing Wii Tennis!! haha..so outta shape :P
Friday was the last day before Christmas break..so I AM RELIEVED!..needed a major break from school. I couldn't really do presents this year, for anyone. Two reasons: of course,..no $$ and because i don't have Kris to go Christmas shopping with, which i looove doing every year. I managed to give Diane and Judy something though: just some cookies and a lotion but that's all..and i'm planning to get Kris something special for when he returns, but i still need ideas..and MONEY!
Anywhoo..here's some piccies from Adopt-A-Family/Health Careers Academy X-mas party on Friday :)

Me & Megan
(it's scary how we have almost everything in common :P)


Me, Matt & Linda

Adrianne was trying to do the "Twilight" pose..haha fail! XD
tired!

Vanessa & I @ The Manderin

makeup that day..
Some of the buds @ lunch (Nerd day)
left to right: Judy, Vanessa, Sami, Halena & me

No comments:

Post a Comment