Monday, December 14, 2009

First Post .

I remember blogging like this awhile back, maybe four or five years ago..i used to go on xanga[dot]com. I have no idea why I stopped though..oh yeah, that was the time when I didn't have a bf. and four years ago when i was sorta "flirting" with my bf i have now, i abandoned my blog. hehe.., so i no longer have my xanga blog and since blogger is more popular than it, i'll just create my blog here.

for now, i will just be blogging on a daily, since my bf left for navy boot camp last wednesday, i have nothing better to do. because for those of you that don't know, my boyfriend IS my best friend, we go everywhere together (even on family outings), he's the only one i EVER hang out with outside of school, and we know each other inside & out. so, yes i know..it's probably just those type of relationships that typical couples have where they will end up splitting because they are together all the time, but not mine..not this kind. We've been together for 3 yrs & 9 mo. and the whole Navy thing is what he's doing for us..so that when i finish college, we're all set! :)
ANYWAYS..he's supposed to come back from boot camp in the beginning of february.. VERY VERY loooong time.

So...in the mean time, while i'm waiting..i'll think i'll be an internet junkie, like with making my youtube vids and what not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment